Head~to~Toe Day Spa & Skincare has re-opened June 22nd, under King Counties Phase 2, for Personal Services and Retail.
We’ve taken this time to update spa systems and get ready to provide you services under the new Washington state Phase 2 rules and guidelines. We’ve always been diligent about cleanliness and sanitization and we’ve now taken this to the next level.
A few things will be different:
Arrive wearing a mask, required.
- Please come alone and travel light.
- Wait outside under the overhang social distancing 6’, until your service provider invites you in.
- Your service provider will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- Grab a pump of hand sanitizer on the way to your service.
- Do not come to the spa if you are sick or have been around anyone who is sick.
- We are cashless at the Front Desk: Credit, Debit & Apple Pay accepted.
- Gratuities can be given in cash or credit cards.
- New Hours – Retail Lobby Open Monday thru Sunday 10am – 5:30pm, Closed Tuesday.
- One retail client at a time in Lobby. Wait to enter until the lobby has cleared.
- Service Hours vary from 8:30am – 8:30pm. Wait under the overhang until your service provider invites you in.
We encourage you to call or email to order Retail Products and Gift Certificates. Pre-pay and we’ll have it ready for pick-up or to mail out.
Thank you for your Patience & Continued support of the Spa!
From All of Us at Head~to~Toe